This is a Basic Open Water Course, which is more in depth than the PADI OPEN WATER COURSE. It certifies you to dive up to 18 metres. The course is done inland.
• If you have previously tried diving through a Discover Scuba Diving experience or resort course, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full ULTIMATE PADI INLAND OPEN WATER DIVE course certification.
• Theory is self-study.
• The practical part of the course is run over 2 weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
• Theory exam and fun quizzes on the first Friday night at your own house.
• Six pool sessions can be split over two weekends.
• Four qualifying dives take place inland at either Bass Lake or Miracle Waters to explore the inland dive sites. This will test the skills you have learned.
COURSE CONSISTS OF THREE MAIN PHASES:
• Knowledge Development: to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
• Confined Water Dives (pool sessions) to learn basic scuba skills.
• Open Water Qualifying Dives to review your skills and explore Bass Lake or Miracle Waters.
The course is designed as a self study opportunity to work at your own pace, followed by an assessment, pool sessions, qualifying dives and a fun dive after qualifying.
WHAT SCUBA GEAR WOULD YOU USE?
• In the PADI ULTIMATE OPEN WATER program, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
• These can be purchased through us(recommended to ensure that the correct scuba gear is purchased)
MORE ABOUT AQUATASTIC SCUBA
Thank you for your interest in our services. What we offer is not just a dive course, but a glimpse into the culture and the world of SCUBA DIVING.
Our owner and head instructor has been a scuba diver since 2008 and he has accomplished over 4000 dives.
Our ULTIMATE INLAND OPEN WATER DIVE COURSE is run in a relaxed manner, giving you plenty of opportunity to master the skills you are about to learn, while having fun with them.
We specialise in one on one training, family and friends to a maximum group of four.
WOULDN'T IT BE WONDERFUL IF AQUATASTIC COULD OFFER YOU SOMETHING REALLY DIFFERENT?
• Your course materials are hand delivered to you at home, by the PADI DIVE SCHOOL head instructor, who will go over the theory that you need to study.
• We offer personalized service with attention to you.
• Scuba gear can be purchased through us.
WHAT IF YOU COULD DO THE COURSE TO FIT IN WITH YOUR OWN SCHEDULE?
Knowledge Assesment is tested in the comfort of your own home.
AND WHAT IF WE OFFER YOU ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE?
• Our PADI ADVANCED COURSE is structured around your schedule. Give us your time and we will make a confidant and competent scuba diver out of you.
• Any scuba gear purchased from our dive shop will be personally delivered to your home.
YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE:
EFR – Emergency First Responder
PADI ULTIMATE OPEN WATER DIVER