• This course follows the PADI OPEN WATER COURSE and focuses on more in depth instruction and using additional materials. This also certifies you to dive to 30 metres.
• This course is done inland at either Bass Lake or Miracle Waters
• To Certification for one of the PADI OPEN WATER COURSES (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
•Minimum age is 15 years old (or 12yrs old for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification)
THE COURSE COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
The knowledge and skills you learn during the ADVANCED OPEN WATER course vary with your interest and the adventures you undertake, but include:
• Practical aspects of deep diving
• Physiological aspects of deep diving
• Improved knowledge about the use of your underwater compass
• How to navigate, using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
• How to use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive PlannerTM(eRDPML) properly
• Depending on the Adventure dives selected, even further aspects are learned.
• Five dives.
The PADI ULTIMATE ADVENTURE DIVER COURSE helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to log more dives, while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun while scuba diving.
WHICH FIVE DIVES WILL YOU DO
You will improve your skills by completing five adventure dives:
• Underwater navigation
• Deep dive (typically anywhere between 18-30 metres)
As well as the first dive of a choice of three of the speciality dives (You and your instructor choose from 15 types of Adventure Dives to complete your course.
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO HAVE FUN
• The Adventure Open Water Diver course provides Exploration, Excitement and marvellous experiences.
You can try your hand at digital underwater photography, wreck diving, night diving, diving with underwater scooters, peak performance buoyancy and much more.
THE SCUBA GEAR YOU USE
You will be shown all the basic scuba gear, including your underwater compass. Depending on which three adventure dives you select, you may also try out underwater photography equipment, DPVs (underwater scooters), dive lights, a dry suit, lift bags, a dive flag/float or other speciality gear.
THE LEARNING MATERIALS YOU NEED
“PADI’s Adventures in Diving” Manual and DVD provide information on more than 15 types of speciality diving. You’ll use them as a guidebook to improve your diving skills and prepare for new experiences and adventures.
WOULDN'T YOU ENJOY NIGHT DIVES
• In the PADI OPEN WATER program, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
• These can be purchased through us(recommended to ensure the correct gear is purchased)
MORE ABOUT AQUATASTIC SCUBA
Thank you for your interest in our services. What we offer is not just a dive course, but a glimpse into the culture and the world of SCUBA DIVING.
Our owner and head instructor has been a scuba diver since 2008 and he has accomplished over 4000 dives.
Our PADI ULTIMATE ADVENTURE COURSE is run in a relaxed manner, giving you plenty of opportunity to master the skills you are about to learn, while having FUN with them.
We specialise in one on one training, family and friends to a maximum group of four.
WOULDN'T IT BE WONDERFUL IF AQUATASTIC COULD OFFER YOU SOMETHING REALLY DIFFERENT?
• Your course materials are hand delivered to you at home, by the PADI DIVE SCHOOL head instructor, who will go over the theory that you need to study.
• We offer personalized service with attention to you.
• Scuba gear can be purchased through us.
WHAT IF YOU COULD DO THE COURSE TO FIT IN WITH YOUR OWN SCHEDULE?
Knowledge Assesment is tested in the comfort of your own home.
AND WHAT IF WE OFFER YOU ULTIMATE CONVENIENCE?
• Our PADI ADVANCED COURSE is structured around your schedule. Give us your time and we will make a confidant and competent scuba diver out of you.
• Any scuba gear purchased from our dive shop will be personally delivered to your home.
YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE:
EFR – Emergency First Responder
PADI ULTIMATE ADVENTURE DIVER