THIS COURSE COVERS
• CPR course for adults and children. This will enable you to respond to emergency cardiac care for adults, children and infants.
• First aid course which will teach you first aid to care for adults, children and infants.
As one of the foremost international CPR and first aid training companies, Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies, not just in the diving world, but in your everyday life.
Through a combination of independent study and skill practice with an instructor, you’ll build the confidence and skills to provide basic emergency care.
To enrol in Emergency First Response courses, you must care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency.
THE LEARNING MATERIALS REQUIRED
The Primary and Secondary Care Manual and video on DVD, simulate emergency scenarios and provide step-by-step skill demonstrations. The “Emergency First Response Care at a Glance” card is a quick-reference guide for emergency situations.
Designed to fit in a glove compartment or backpack, the “Care at a Glance” card is an important component for any first-aid or disaster preparedness kit.
These are all provided when you enrol for the course.
WHAT YOU LEARN FROM IN THE EFR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY COURSES?
• BLS (Basic Life Support), CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)and rescue breathing at the layperson level
• AED (automated external defibrillator) use
• Preventing and caring for shock
• Spinal injury management
• Use of barriers to reduce the risk of disease transmission
• Basic first aid
• First aid kit contents
WHO IS AQUATASTIC
Thank you for your interest in our services. What we offer is not just a dive course, but a glimpse into the culture and the world of SCUBA DIVING.
Our owner and head instructor has been a scuba diver since 2008 and he has accomplished over 4000 dives. Our EFR COURSE is run in a relaxed manner, giving you plenty of opportunity to master the skills you are about to learn, while having FUN with them.
We specialise in one on one training, family and friends to a maximum group of four.
WHAT MAKES AQUATASTIC SCUBA DIFFERENT?
• We offer personalized service with attention to you, our client, allowing no more than four students per instructor.
• Your course materials are hand delivered to you at home, by the PADI DIVE SCHOOL head instructor, who will go over the theory that you need to study.
• Our PADI EFR COURSE is structured around your schedule.
EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE